+
Поиск музыки Profile Feed

Dj Phunky D 2003-2006

Оформляю на дискогсе миксы Dj Phunky D, не все треки удалось опознать. Буду очень признателен за помощь!

mеgа.nz/fоldеr/ОрsХVLхА#1YijDW&hеlliр;

0 ▲
1 October 2023 15:34
Shell

Comments

05. Phunky D. - Selected Specials - Arvid feat Ernesto - Try
11. Phunky D - Opiumx - Wild Cherie - When I'm 64 (Main Mix)

Mateo & Matos - Blessed Rhythm
Спасибо, но данного трека нету на опознание.
Precious – Say It Again
самому уточнить если рем
07. Phunky D. - The Begining - Precious - Say it again (Erick Morillo Remix)

Спасибо!
Opiumx пробивать по лирике:

Hi everybody listen up, feeling alright And tonight we gonna do what I wanna do Do you hear me? Yeah And I'm the cool chicken With toes on the mic I'm gonna put it on the racks, baby I'm gonna put it on the racks It's the new style It's the new style It's the new style It's the new style It's the new style It's the new style It's the new style

It's a new day, and it's a new day, and it's a new day,
and it's a new strife It's a new time It's a new time It's a new time
11. Dj Phunky d. - Antidepresant+ Осень-Зима пробивать по лирике

and the dance I wish to be with you And the dance I wish to be with you In the air Mother, darling, I wish to be with you Mother, darling, I wished to be with you And the air For a world of freedom you'll be the one

Nothing does I wish to be with you Nothing does I wish to be with you In the air ? ?I've been dying to wish to be with you? ?I've been dying to wish to be with you? ?I've been dying to wish to be with you I've been dying to wish to be with you In the air 10.5 cm
02. Phunky D. - Selected Specials пробивать по

Tristeza nasce em Felicidade em si Tristeza não tem fim Felicidade em si Tristeza não tem fim Felicidade em si Tristeza não tem fim Felicidade em si Felicidade em si Felicidade em si Felicidade em si Felicidade em si Felicidade em si
Текст тоже помог. Это Viani & Leo Feat. Rosa Emilia & Loungerie - A Felicidade (DJ Vartan Remix)
03 DJ Phunky D - Solaris CD1

We live a thin line between genius and insanity down on earth. And they think what we're doing is madness. But being an advanced race, we would like to show you and show the world that there

You are the deep line between genius and insanity down on earth And they think what we're doing is mad fast But you be in advanced grace We would like to show you and show the world that there is a method to the practice

See there's a thin line between genius and insanity down on earth. And they think what we're doing is mad. But you being in advanced race, we would like to show you and show the world that there is a method to the man.

Say I know about you Pray for me I need to change That's what you did out of love But I just remember it was a trap
Ноги растут отсюда , добавил туда ещё пару треков, но нужного среди них нет.
05. Pr1me Club presents Dj Phunky D. - AM

I'm looking fine from head to shoes Introduced You're beautiful, I hope it's mutual You're beautiful, let's get on down to it You're beautiful, what you do to me I think I like it You're beautiful

Oh yeah, he's coming his way Women think I'm something smooth to say, uh Hold on, drink and go, tell the DJ to play You're beautiful, I hope he treats you well You're beautiful Let's get on and do it You're beautiful What you do to me I think I like it You're beautiful You're beautiful What you do to me I think I like it

I think I like it I just can't keep my eyes off you, baby I just can't keep my eyes off you baby What you do to me, oh yeah I think I like it, yeah I just can't keep my eyes off you baby You're a baby You're a baby
Текст помог! Boomkat - What U Do 2 Me (Thick Dick Club Mix)
поблагодарить можно соточкой, номер в профиле
11. Dj Phunky d. - Antidepresant+ Осень-Зима = Coco Silco - Rakel
Точно этот трек. Спасибо, добрый человек!
08 DJ Phunky D - Solaris CD2 = Niklas Harding & Tyu - Butterfly Effect
Please, sign up (it's quick!) or sign in, to post comments and do more fun stuff.