Pedro Del Mar with Incognet and Fedor Smirnoff announce remix contest on track “Incognet and Fedor Smirnoff – First Kiss”
Label: Prime Time recordings
Distributor: Black Hole Recordings
DATES AND RESULTS
Dates of competition: – March 6, 2012 to March 31, 2012(inclusive).
Results will be announced 2 weeks after the end of the contest –
April 15, 2012.
Promotion and release of the remixes will be in April/May 2012
The remix can be in the style of Progressive House, Tech House, House,
- Remix Release Guarantee on Prime Time Recordings on all international mp3 stores like Beatport, ITunes etc; full international DJ promotion to A-List DJs such as Tiesto, Axwell, Avicii, Sebastian Ingrosso and all other key DJs
- Complete Bundle of the #1 selling Construction Kit Package: Progressive House: Incognet 1-4
- Get a special artist spotlight on Pedro Del Mar's Mellomania Deluxe radio show with more than 1.5 million listeners weekly!
- Premium Account on Promo DJ
2nd / 3rd Place:
- Maybe a Remix Release (not guaranteed) on Prime Time Recordings on all international mp3 stores like Beatport, ITunes etc; full international DJ promotion to A-List DJs
- #1 selling Construction Kit: Progressive House: Incognet Vol. 4
- Premium Account on Promo DJ
- Incognet (Denis Zynchenko): http://incognet.pdj.com/
- Fedor Smirnoff: http://fedorsmirnoff.pdj.com/
- Pedro Del Mar: http://pedrodelmar.pdj.com/
• The contest can take part anyone registered on the PROMO DJ! Just be creative, professional, interested in your musical ideas. You will have to work thoroughly. All of the remixes is professionals. Your remix should sound on the big level. Bad sounding remixes won't be listened.
Any musician considers himself a talented, but be objective and look at your work from the outside before sending it to judges. We remind you that the remix should no be a amateurism like; took a sample from the remix pack and put it in someone else had already written track. Or something like that...
Remind you again - BE PROFESSIONAL!
In addition to the conditions taking part in this competition you will agree to the following conditions:
• Samples and other material used in the remix must not violate copyright or third parties.
• All rights to all remixes will belong to the Copyright holders of the original work and the Master Right Owner "Prime Time Recordings" and any commercial use is prohibited without agreement.
• Non-commercial use of the remixes allowed. You can publish your work on Promo DJ page, MySpace, Soundcloud and other similar services. But the quality of the placed track should not exceed MP3 128kbps, and no longer than 3 minutes! You can also play your remix in clubs.
• If you win you must be willing to sign an agreement for the release of your remix and send it to the right holder.
• Completed and finished remixes should be only in final version and file format MP3 | 320 kbps | Stereo. Participants will publish the remix on his pages (with a comment about what is involved in track remix contest) and on the contest page with the ability to download for judges only.
• When you place the remix on your page like Promo DJ, MySpace, Soundcloud and etc. You should close the download function for any users (just choose "close downloading" when placed on your page. If this option is not executed the remix will not be released!
• After signing an additional agreement the winner transfer rights of his remix version the Copyright holders. Also he should send to Copyright holders the remix as a WAV | 16 bit | 44 100 | Stereo.
• Example of the name remix which will be used in the release: "Incognet & Fedor Smirnoff - First Kiss (name / alias's remix Remix)".
Original you can download here -
Remix pack you can download here -
Good Luck to all of you!
Pedro, Denis, Fedor