PR
Contacts
Egor Polyakov
Main style: Dubstep
Favorite styles: Alternative Rock, Bouncy Techno, Breakstep, Brostep, Chillstep, Club House, Dark Progressive, Deep House, Deep Techno, Detroit Techno, Digital Hardcore, Disco House, Drum & Bass, Electro, Electro House, Electro Progressive, French Electro, French House, Funky House, Future Bass, Future House, Happy Hardcore, Hard House, Hard Techno, Hardcore, Hardcore Continuum , Hardstep, Hardstyle, Heavy metal, Hip-hop/Rap, House, Jazz, JumpStyle, Melbourne Bounce, Moombahton, Neurofunk, Nu metal, Pop, Post Dubstep, Progressive House, Progressive Trance, Rock, Speed Garage, Tech House, Techno, Trance, Trap, Tropical House, UK Garage, Vocal House
DJ, VJ, producer, vocalist since 2018
Performance: 1 hour
Location: Russia, Moscow
Please, register (it is quick!) or login to see contact information.
LISTEN MY NEW MIX - WODKA PART III 
BJclock
Hello! I am Russian DUBSTEP DJ AND SOUND DESIGH.
According to the Russian DJ site PROMODJ.COM in the top 100 in all countries of the world as a composer in the genre Dubstep


Basic of course, my genre is DUBSTEP!
But when it comes to dance music especially for concerts, then I have not only Dubstep, which very few people understand in Russia.

I also play such genres as:

1) Club House
2) Deep House
3) Electro House
4) Electro Progressive
5) Future Bass
6) Future House
7) Hardstyle
8) House
9) Progressive House
10) Progressive Trance
11) Tech House
12) Trance
13) Trap

These are the main all my genres that I love, respect, appreciate, play, write too (I try at least). So, do not panic, I'm not a Dubstep zadrot of the genre, always when I make a concert, yes, there is a part of my main genre (Dubstep), but 90% is the legendary dance music that everyone likes to saunter around in clubs, the other 10 percent, this dick understand that in general, but it's cool ... wtf

Well, about me:

Musician, producer, music critic, actor, dancer, sound producer (studio, concert, cinema)
I work in the field of DJing for more than 6 years of experience
Musician more than 16 years of experience
Composer more than 6 years of experience
Yes, I can write music too hard, but I try to raise EDM in Russia, I do not get scared to say it, slowly but surely!
Welcome to all fans of ELECTRONIC DANCING MUSIC!

Remixes

Feedback
Pinned comments
4:13  29 July 2018 15:14
Класс) Главное цепляет))) +
Ambient Soul  16 December 2017 0:22
PR+++
Freshside  15 November 2017 0:20
Pr+++ для тебя)
DJ G.S.K  24 July 2017 16:41
+++)))
WITNESS  18 June 2017 0:24
Отпадные миксы.Плюсик.)
Dj Anton Bolshakov  13 June 2017 19:48
Nice Job! ;) PR+
Andrew Raven  7 June 2017 19:27
Путёвые миксы. В други.
MxR  2 June 2017 14:36
+++
BASSBOOSTED  31 May 2017 23:18
Отличные миксы, +pr
RUSSU  24 May 2017 18:31
Респект)
A.FLOUD  25 February 2017 19:46
BJclock сегодня 17:23 #
лол) кек) чебурек и встречааааааааааааайтееее DJ BJclock
ONEON  5 March 2017 18:24
+110
в друзья!
Группа "Naked Hans"  20 February 2017 1:20
Good
Alex Wolf  7 February 2017 22:55
Лови PRяник!) +++
Frolov  3 January 2017 23:52
Отличный звук!)))
Взаимный PR+++
Explosive Son Jaap  21 December 2016 17:32
+++ PR
DJ Kotsarev  25 November 2016 2:05
+PR
Ann  24 November 2016 7:46
PR+++
Класс) Главное цепляет))) +
Благодарю)
Pr+++ для тебя)
СПАСИБО!!! :-)
Отпадные миксы.Плюсик.)
Спасибо)
Путёвые миксы. В други.
пасиб) добавил)
Отличные миксы, +pr
Респект)
благодарю:3
+110
в друзья!
BJclock сегодня 17:23 #
лол) кек) чебурек и встречааааааааааааайтееее DJ BJclock
Лови PRяник!) +++
Поймал:D
Отличный звук!)))
Взаимный PR+++
Please, sign up (it's quick!) or sign in, to post feedbacks and do more fun stuff.