PR
259
Contacts
Ivan Volosatov
Main style: House
Favorite styles: Acid House, Breaks, Chicago House, Club House, Dark Progressive, Deep House, Drum & Bass, Dutch House, Electro House, Electro Progressive, Progressive House, Tech House, Techno, Tribal House, Vocal House
DJ, producer since 2002
Performance: from $1,000
Location: Kazakhstan
Please, register (it is quick!) or login to see contact information.
Events
Ночной Клуб "DIONIS" Казакстан,Костанай Текстильщиков 12А, Kustanai, 01:00 // 1 September 2012
House
Dionis, Kustanai, 23:00 // 9 June 2012
Club House
Ночной Клуб "DIONIS" Казакстан,Костанай Текстильщиков 12А, Kustanai, 22:00 // 14 January 2012
House
Ночногй Клуб "DIONIS" Казакстан,Костанай Текстильщиков 12А, Kustanai, 22:00 // 13 January 2012
House
BeenGO Night Club Челябинск, Свердловский пр-т 51, д/с Юность, CHelyabinsk, 23:00 // 25 February 2011
Tech House

Black Hole Recordings - Avanti

326 3:36 7  PR10,3 ▲
Tech House, Progressive House

Unreleased

168 6:11    41 PR1,5 ▲
320
Deep House, Tech House
Ivan Wasquez

Ivan Wasquez Dj/Producer

3 factors make Ivan's music special and distinct from similar music by other sound producers and DJs. Quite a few people make quality tracks, but here we have something specific, what makes them really stand out:
1. Ivan isn't an automatic track creator, he is an artist!
2. He has a professional approach to creating compilations and a great feel of the dancefloor
3. In his sets, 70% of the music was produced in Russia, and the other 30% are tracks from international friends and his own productions.

Feedback
Pinned comments
M Clis  2 September 2012 23:11
Офигенный Wacha, крутой диджей и замечательный товарищ! От души лови мегакраба! Full support!
Deep Sound  31 January 2010 15:56
Спасибо за подарок )))
Aerofeel5  5 March 2010 11:59
great stuff
KAFFEIN  7 February 2011 15:08
спасибо)
THIERRY TOMAS  7 July 2009 13:29
+++++
Alex Poison  28 April 2010 14:49
Уже тут)))
Очень приятно было с тобой поработать - у тебя отличный вкус!!
Спасибо за прекрасные треки!
Yoodza  10 February 2010 11:33
Респект! +1 КРУТО
Ivan Demsoff  20 May 2009 12:02
+
Работы бомба+))
Отличный вкус, коллега!
Дружим!:)
Надеюсь мою плюс поднимет тебе настроение!!!:)
+PR (266)
Удачи в дальнейшем творчестве!;)
Привет) + за творчество
надеюсь на взаимность)
Привет! Хорошую музыку пишешь и двигаешь! Плюс)
Спасибо=)
Офигенный Wacha, крутой диджей и замечательный товарищ! От души лови мегакраба! Full support!
здорово))) Скромный + от меня, жду в други!!!
+++++++++++++++++))) Жду в гостях)
+ от нас))) успехов_)))
Хорошие работы!+++!!!
Привет друг))) плюс тебе большой за твоё творчество !!! ++++
С наступившим кстате, творческих узбеков))

А че, куда работы твои пропали? Вроде больше было)
Спасибо, да по удалял переделываю доделываю))
Thanks a lot man, means a lot! Your productions are fucking HOT!
nice tunes man!! :)
спасибо)
supported by Last Episode!
Best Regards!)
Good Sound!) WAZZAA!
Уже тут)))
Очень приятно было с тобой поработать - у тебя отличный вкус!!
Спасибо за прекрасные треки!
Респект! +1 КРУТО
Спасибо за подарок )))
Please, sign up (it's quick!) or sign in, to post feedbacks and do more fun stuff.