Freza & Sergey Flash project announces the remix contest for “Air Trip” track.
Freza & Sergey Flash project announces the remix contest for one of the best works in the history of the duo – “Air Trip” track.
The original version of this track was released in 2005 on one of the most famous labels "Baroque Records" (UK). The work has been supported and had a lot of feedback from the most known world DJ's. The track was supported by Sander Kleinenberg, Nick Warren, Deep Dish, Sasha, James Zabiela, Hernan Cattaneo and many more...
After 6 years guys decided to give a second life of track. It was decided to make a new version of the original mix and remixes for the best progressive house producers in Russia.
The desire to remix the new version of "Air Trip" have already received from Cosmonaut, PROFF, Alexey Sonar, Re-Zone, Sergey Tkachev, Poison Pro, Ivan Spell, DJ Renat.
You have a unique opportunity to make your remix to "Air Trip" and be on the list of famous musicians like above and your remix will be included in a future release.
The winner will be only one!
And he gets all!
1) Midi-controller NATIVE INSTRUMENTS TRAKTOR X1.
2) Premium account on PROMO DJ.
(If the winner already has a premium account, they will receive a subscription to one additional year).
3) Actually release of your remix in one list with best known producers in Russia.
DATES AND RESULTS:
Dates of competition: December 26, 2011 – February 19, 2012 (inclusive).
Results will be announced 2 weeks after the end of the contest – March 5, 2012.
Midi-controller and the premium account will be awarded immediately after the announcement of the results. The release of your remix will be held as soon as the release will be ready to go.
The remix can be in the style of Progressive House, Tech House, Techno.
• The contest can take part anyone registered on the PROMO DJ!
Just be creative, professional, interested in your musical ideas. You will have to work thoroughly. All of the remixes is professionals. Your remix should sound on the big level.
Any musician considers himself a talented, but be objective and look at your work from the outside before sending it to judges.
We remind you that the remix should no be a amateurism like; took a sample from the remix pack and put it in someone else had already written track. Or something like that...
Remind you again - BE PROFESSIONAL!
In addition to the conditions taking part in this competition you will agree to the following conditions:
• Samples and other material used in the remix must not violate copyright or third parties.
• All rights to all remixes will belong to the Copyright holders of the original work "Air Trip" in the face of Anatoly Betskov (Freza) and Sergey Maksimenko (Sergey Flash) and any commercial use is prohibited without agreement.
• Non-commercial use of the remixes allowed. You can publish your work on Promo DJ page, MySpace, Soundcloud and other similar services. But the quality of the placed track should not exceed MP3 128kbps, and no longer than 3 minutes! You can also play your remix in clubs.
• If you win you must be willing to sign an agreement for the release of your remix and send it to the right holder.
• Completed and finished remixes should be only in final version and file format MP3 | 320 kbps | Stereo. Participants will publish the remix on his pages (with a comment about what is involved in track remix contest) and on the contest page with the ability to download for judges only.
• When you place the remix on your page like Promo DJ, MySpace, Soundcloud and etc. You should close the download function for any users (just choose "close downloading" when placed on your page. If this option is not executed the remix will not be released!
• After signing an additional agreement the winner transfer rights of his remix version the Copyright holders. Also he should send to Copyright holders the remix as a WAV | 16 bit | 44 100 | Stereo.
• Example of the name remix which will be used in the release:
"Freza & Sergey Flash - Air Trip (name / alias's remix Remix)".
TO GET STARTED:
2. Listen to the original version of "Air Trip" released in 2005.
Experience shows that no matter what the program you used for making the music. The main thing is the result! But if you go back to the issue of professional more respect is will given to that producers who create their remixes using Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase.
AND NOW GO ON TO JOB! GOOD LUCK!
Freza & Sergey Flash.
16 December 2011 0:56