Friends: Moonbeam Den Macklin DJ DIMIXER GASA & Deep Sunset Jenia White aka Lakosta RUSLAN_SET DJ Igos (эleкtro бomбa) DJ Stretch GEORGE MOSOH Dima Worcestershire RUSLAN SUHOY Liliya Vito von Gert ФАБРИКА ДЖИНГЛОВ / J-Factory Andrey Subbotin Rave CНannel pres. Kotana DJ COREA 13th Warrior DJ GERALDA VSP (Lounge style) Spieltape Jack Wonder BOBSKY VL Project REAL BOYS PROJECT ANDREY SPEEDY Azik Le Viera DJ NitroLisa DJ AZARRO Andrey Seaman [ MINITRONIX ] all
Idols: ARNIE VAN DER FULL
Fans: Liliya ФАБРИКА ДЖИНГЛОВ / J-Factory Alice Boogie (джинглы, дикторы, интро) ARNIE VAN DER FULL Красивый Max Chebotarev (DJ.SUN) ROOAN Orium IVAN BYKOV / EVOKE Serjakoff Andrew (People PROmo) SGK!S Thornmail ASMUDUS Eletska Weisslight Excellent [Exclusive Only] Twenty Seconds )))Amster((( Катя Apple ArhVor4 iwaaa
Perfecto, Lost Angeles, DI.fm, Proton Radio, Deep Records, Inkfish, Curvve, System Recordings
Summary of Key Accomplishments
- Dance music legend Paul Oakenfold approved a remix by Darin for his Perfecto label. The track received enormous support around the world and went on to reach #25 on the Beatport Top 100 Progressive chart. The remix was later included on the Oakenfold compilation Perfecto Vegas on iTunes.
- As a DJ and producer, he has received support from Paul Oakenfold, Hernan Cattaneo, Armin van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn, Andy Moor, Matt Darey, Solarstone, Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West with Nick Warren), D:Fuse, Sandra Collins, Miss Nine, Flash Brothers, DJ Tarkan, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, Eelke Kleijn, Chloe Harris, Thomas Penton, and countless others.
- He has worked with high profile artists such as Matthew Dekay, D:Fuse, Noel Sanger, Burufunk, and Kenneth Thomas. His work can be found on some of the top record labels in the world, including Perfecto and System Recordings.
- He was inducted as the youngest member into the prestigious Balance Record Pool at age 24. The roster included DJs such as Paul van Dyk, Danny Tenaglia, Steve Lawler, Jimmy van M, John Graham aka Quivver, and Sultan. This further solidified his presence as one of the world’s foremost authorities on Progressive & Tech House music.
- He has headlined events on different corners of the globe playing to thousands of people in Russia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Canada, Costa Rica, and all over the USA.
- At age 23, his original track Bluephobia was introduced on Hernan Cattaneo’s Metrodance radio show. This was the first time he received recognition from a major international DJ. Since then, Darin’s tracks have been a staple in Hernan’s playlist rotation.
- He currently hosts Perspectives on leading online radio station Digitally Imported (DI.fm). The show is syndicated on over fifteen stations worldwide and reaches an audience of thousands. Previous guests have included Max Graham, D:Fuse, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, DJ Tarkan, and Chloe Harris.
- Named winner of the Scion and Beatport sponsored B.E.A.T. (Breakthru Emerging Artists Tour) 2006 DJ contest in Chicago.
Darin Epsilon is an accomplished DJ and producer from the United States. He is a top-selling artist on Beatport.com and one the fastest rising stars in the Progressive dance scene.
As a DJ and producer, he has received support from Paul Oakenfold, Hernan Cattaneo, Armin van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn, Andy Moor, Matt Darey, Solarstone, Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West with Nick Warren), D:Fuse, Sandra Collins, Miss Nine, Flash Brothers, DJ Tarkan, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, Eelke Kleijn, Chloe Harris, Thomas Penton, and countless others.
He has worked with high profile artists such as Matthew Dekay, D:Fuse, Noel Sanger, Burufunk, and Kenneth Thomas. His work can be found on some of the top record labels in the world, including Perfecto and System Recordings. Darin's remix for Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto label earned him a spot at #25 on the Beatport Top 100 Progressive sales chart and was later featured on Oakenfold’s compilation Perfecto Vegas on iTunes.
He currently hosts Perspectives on leading online radio station Digitally Imported (DI.fm). The show is syndicated on over fifteen stations worldwide and reaches an audience of thousands. Previous guests have included Max Graham, D:Fuse, DJ Tarkan, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, Chloe Harris, and Eelke Kleijn.
His talents have earned him headlining spots on different corners of the globe, playing in Russia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Canada, and Costa Rica. Within the United States, he has been invited to some of the nation's top nightclubs, including Vision Nightclub (Chicago), Congress Theater (Chicago), Spybar (Chicago), Circus (Los Angeles), 1015 Folsom (San Francisco), Trinity Nightclub (Seattle), The Bricktop (Lincoln), Bar 415 (Omaha), Vanilla (El Paso), White Room (Miami), Anatomy Nightclub (Cleveland), and Tutto Mondo (Charlotte).
Expect many more original productions and remixes in the near future. Sign up for the monthly newsletter on http://www.darinepsilon.com to stay updated.
Darin Epsilon – Aural Satisfaction – [Inkfish]
Darin Epsilon presents Eventide – Stormchaser / Daybreaker – [Moon Tribal]
Darin Epsilon presents Mimoori – Kwaidan – [Inkfish]
Darin Epsilon – Tahitian Sunrise – [Dissident Music]
Darin Epsilon – Bluephobia – [Source of Gravity]
Darin Epsilon presents Mimoori – Green Destiny – [Source of Gravity]
Darin Epsilon – Estrellas – [Biohazard Digital]
D:Fuse & Mike Hiratzka – Tobias (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Lost Angeles]
Overcast – Clear Sky (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Polytechnic]
Hibernate – Left Alone (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Perfecto]
Matthew Dekay – If I Could Fly (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Deep Records]
Coalesced – Cortina (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Polytechnic]
Kenneth Thomas – Riders On The Storm (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Dissident Music]
Noel Sanger – What Are You Looking For (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [System Recordings]
Jose Acosta – Octopus (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Vise Versa]
Cristian Paduraru – Letters From The Edge (Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Christian Records]
Burufunk – Outsider (Stuart C vs. Darin Epsilon Remix) – [Navigation]
Noel Sanger – Nothing (Darin Epsilon Vocal & Dub Mixes) – [Curvve Recordings]
Erphun feat. Slighter – Undertone (Mimoori’s Dark Path Mix) – [Red Circle Music]
Compound Bass – Entropy (Darin Epsilon Mix) – [Red Circle Music]
His professional music career started after finishing university, when he became a resident at Power FM. Right after showing up in the music scene as a radio dj, he started to perform at the biggest clubs in Istanbul. Running fast in his music career, he had to give a short break to complete his military service between April-November 1997.
Upon his return to Istanbul, he took scene at “Radio 2019” as a DJ and Production Manager while he was performing at different clubs in Istanbul. After the radio station was sold to a TV channel and changed its genre, DJ Tarkan continued playing his radio sets at FG till May 2007. His reputation in Turkey was spreading and the number of people appreciating his sound increasing with every event. The big break came in 2002 with the DJ of the Year award.
Tarkan was sponsored to play his eclectic house sets, which he sharply forms depending on the time, the venue and the crowd, all around the country. His unique mixing style cemented his fan-base around the country, where he is frequently invited to play gigs in different cities. His creativity and talent was appreciated by the crowds and he was named number one DJ in Turkey for 3 consecutive years.
Based on this success, DJ Tarkan decided to spend more time on productions, releasing tracks based on years of musical experience. His productions and remixes were included in the tracklists and charts of the world's well known dj's like Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Armin van Buuren, Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Deep Dish, Roger Sanchez, Sander Kleinenberg, Anthony Pappa, Dave Seaman, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Seb Fontaine, Markus Schulz, Lee Burridge and many more.
The momentum continued with bookings from different countries all over the world and in 2006, DJ Tarkan was voted Number 78 in the world by DJ Magazine's most important poll in dance music.
While doing collaborative productions, Tarkan became close friends with V-SAG from Greece. Both went on tours together and the Turkish-Greek friendship resulted in the No Smoking Recordings label, which is intended to only release the highest standard of deep, tribal and progressive house music. DJ Tarkan and V-Sag have initiated a campaign for the understanding of the music "as is", giving people the opportunity to discover the true meaning of music in its purest form instead of "chemically enhanced fun".