Moza - "Somewhere On Cuba" EP Support House 09
Raha из Dual Deep познакомил меня с этим парнем из Москвы, именно тогда мы сразу поняли, что он очень талантлив, спустя 3 месяца мы видим результаты по feedback's наших заморских друзей...
- Somewhere On Cuba is my favourite here. A truly emotional track with a fantastic atmosphere.
Just up my street. Full support. The Timewriter
- thank you great vibes
- not a bad EP at all, but a little too generic for my taste. Will listen again to see which one(s) I'll be playing in the end:) Jon Silva (Pesto Music/Plastic City)
- Really nice EP! Deep mood, clicky subtile sounds...hard to pick the best one..."Brain" is interesting. Full support from us! The Messenger/Heim & Jones (Soul Industries/Night Drive Music/Plastic City)
- Yes really like this one too, well produced ep....
- This ones deep and rather sparse, useful stuff for very late night early morning sets. I like them, but not sure if I would use them in truth. Thanks for sending guys
Paul (Mr Jones / The disclosure project / JP & Jones)
- yeah, nice one here! love the atmo...will give it a spin, in case you send
Matt Flores (Combination/Mothership/Compost/Farside)
- thanks for sending guys, but this one wasn't for me Leigh Morgan (Urban Torque)
- Nice deep sound, but some tracks are bit too boring and empty for my taste. "Dancing Palms" and "A City Of Ruins In The Rain" would be my pick in here!
Ricky Inch (Cabrio/Ceremony)
- Just listen to this Ep and I really like Somewhere in Cuba and Dancing Palms. Beautiful and emotional deep tech house !! Will play for sure when you send me a copy :-) Soul Minority (Pack Up & Dance/Elevation/Kolour/Raw Cutz)
И многие другие!
Друзья, присоединяйтесь к Support House vkontakte: vkontakte.ru/club397478
Свежие новости и etc...
1 April 2010 2:57