Remix Contest. Shingo Nakamura & Kazusa's "Move On"
Silk Digital Records with PROMODJ support presents "Move On" Remix Contest :: Remix Shingo Nakamura & Kazusa's "Move On" for a chance to win a variety of prizes + inclusion on a special Silk Digital release.
Silk Music Publishing announces its "Move On" remix competition: veteran and aspiring producers alike will have the chance to remix Shingo Nakamura & Kazusa's "Move On" and have their remixes released on Silk Digital Records, Silk's parent label. With its 40th release arriving in March, Silk Digital has released tracks by many of the leading artists in progressive over the past three years, including Mango, Arthur Deep, Schodt, Jaytech, Ad Brown, and Claes Rosen, and has received regular radio support on the industry's top radio shows, such as: "Trance Around The World," "Nocturnal Radio," "Solaris International," "Anjunabeats Worldwide, "In Search of Sunrise," and "The Sound of Holland."
Silk Digital Records will be selecting three winners for a special "Move On" remixes release on the imprint in May. We encourage participants to remix in the specific genres of progressive house and progressive breaks – the standard niche of Silk Digital – but we will also consider exceptional entries in deep house, chillout, etc.
There will be three key phases of the competition:
1. March 10th - April 10th, 2011 - Download phase. Download the remix parts, and get remixing.
2. May 10th - May 17th, 2011 - Deliberation phase. Silk Digital Records management chooses best remixers.
After a deliberation phase, the winners will be announced on May 18th, 2011, and three winning remixes will be released on Silk Digital Records soon thereafter.
Silk Digital Records wishes all participants the best of luck!
1. Download the remix parts of "Shingo Nakamura & Kazusa - Move On".
2. Remix the track. All genres mentioned above are welcome, though, progressive house is preferable. Please note: your track does not need to be mastered.
3. Upload the remix 320 kbs quality. Before uploading your remix, please, disable the file downloading option to prevent remix downloading by other website users.
4. The download phase begins on March 10th, 2011.
5. The submission phase of the "Move On" remix competition starts on March 10th, 2011 and ends on May 10th, 2011.
6. The winners of the "Move On" remix competition will be chosen by the Silk Digital Records management team by May 18th, 2011.
7. Silk Digital management will contact the winners within 2 weeks after they are announced, with info about the release date, WAV specifications, etc.
8. Tracks using uncleared samples from sources outside of the "Move On" parts will be disqualified. An "uncleared sample" is a musical work, loop or sample for which you do not own a copyright. In other words, you can only use samples that you, alone, create.
9. All remixes submitted for this contest become the legal property of Silk Digital Records. Your remix contest submission becomes the legal property of the record label hosting the competition as protection against the release of unauthorized remixes in the form of bootlegs or on other record labels.
10. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts is prohibited.
11. You may upload your remix to other online sites, but it must be clearly named as a "Silk Digital remix competition entry" eg:
Artist: Shingo Nakamura & Kazusa
Track: "Move On"
Remix Title: [Your Artist Name] remix competition entry
Label: Silk Digital Records
12. In order to get latest updates on remix competition process, Silk Digital management recommends all participants and interested persons to join Silk Music official Facebook page: facebook.com/SilkMusic.
Winning remixes released on Silk Digital Records.
Winning remixers get Studio One plugin bundle from Sonalksis (value $1250 / €999).
Winning remixers will be invited to do a guest mix on Max Flyant's "Only Silk" Frisky radio show.
Winning remixers get a PRO account on PROMODJ