Produce a radio edit remix of Afrodita’s latest single ‘Popolam’ (Half-in-Half)
Produce a radio edit remix of Afrodita’s latest single ‘Popolam’ (Half-in-Half). Russian singer Afrodita with support of PromoDJ are holding a remix competition for the song ‘Popolam’.
Afrodita is looking for a new dance sound, so you are not bounded by the style of the original edit. If you are successful in the competition your remix will become the radio version of the song and become Afrodita’s new single. Afrodita will shoot a music video for the winner’s remix version and will split the royalties. The main requirement is to produce the best possible dance remix that would be eligible for airplay.
The competition will be held from 21 March until 3 May (23:59 Moscow Time). The results and the winners will be announced on 13 May.
- Anyone can take part in the competition who is registered with PromoDJ;
- Only final mastered files submitted as mp3 stereo files (20kbps / 44100Hz) will be considered;
- Winners will also need to provide final mastered WAV files (44100Hz / stereo / 24bit) along with a statement giving exclusive copyrights for the remix. You will also need to sign a full copyright and licence agreement with Afrodita;
- The final version of your remix must be titled as Afrdotia - Popolam (Your Name Remix);
- You will not disallow or block in any way downloading of the remix online;
- Each participant can submit no more than 2 entries;
- Demo versions or fragements will not be considered;
- Samples or any material used in your production must not violate any copyrights or any rights by any other person or third parties;
You can download the remix pack on this page.
AWARDS AND PRIZES:
1 position - 500$ award + 1 year premium account on PromoDJ;
2 position - 350$ award + 1 year premium account on PromoDJ;
3 position - 200$ award + 1 year premium account on PromoDJ;
13 April 2017 18:40